Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday 5th Ali

Where has the time gone?  Yesterday I was looking through my pictures as I was downloading them to the computer and I have SO much to catch up on.  In the event that I ever decide to print this, I decided to pick-up from where we left off.  Ready. Set. Go!

Ali had a great 5th birthday.  She got that fun little kitty cat from her Grandma and Grandpa Broderick, who now has the name of Saraphina. 
She also got a hello kitty watch, which her cat wears, and a hello kitty jewelry box that sits on top of the fridge (so Adalyn can't get it!)

She had fun making english muffin pizzas too.

We invited our neighbors over for cupcakes in between general conference sessions.  It was a great time to get out.
She also got this cute Hello BYU Kitty from her Grandma and Grandpa Pratt.  She LOVES it!  She is definitely a cat lover!

I can't believe little Ali is five. She has had such a great year in Pre-K and has really grown and developed a lot. She LOVES, LOVES, LOVES art center and loves to create masterpieces. Give this girl paper, paint and a staple - or any supply's for that matter and she is in heaven. Ali is so kind (when she chooses to be) and is a great little helper to Adalyn and Caleb. Her best friend for life is her big sister Andie. Ali is so sweet, caring and generally very happy. She does still love to suck her little thumb (stinker!) and if something doesn't go the way she anticipated, things can heat up pretty quickly - but who isn't like that? She love "all the girl" colors. She loves macaroni and cheese. She loves to watch movies and is looking forward to more time to ride bikes and SWIM! she is a little fish once we get to the pool. Ali - we're so lucky to have you as our daughter - you bring light and laughter to the family and we would trade you for anything in the world! Happy Birthday!

No comments: