When we had all the girls over, they each made a video. Here is Adalyn and May in a excellent rendition of "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes."
Next, Ali and Sadie with "I'm a Little Teapot!"
And finally, Andie and Ruthie singing "1st Grade, 1st Grade" They sung this at the kindergarten graduation and I'm so glad I now have it on video. I especially love how Andie directs if they should sing high or low in some spots.
So awesome! hahaha It cracks me up that your girls are so much taller. That is how my kids are next to Lance's. Andie seriously looks so much like Steve hahaha. But a cuter girly version of course!
1 comment:
So awesome! hahaha It cracks me up that your girls are so much taller. That is how my kids are next to Lance's. Andie seriously looks so much like Steve hahaha. But a cuter girly version of course!
Post a Comment