Friday, February 14, 2014
Happy Valentine's Day
I wanted to share a few quick video's of my adorable children. We sure do have a great family and are surrounded by so much love! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!
These sledding videos are back from January 28th. It was 3 or 4 days after the snow had melted some. We have since been to the "tennis courts" where there is an awesome hill! The big girls and I went sledding last Saturday and it was a BLAST! We didn't have the camera, but I'll remember it next time!
I was filming from inside the kitchen. It was so cold, like 9 degrees, but they had fun for the 30 minutes I let them play.
Next up, I hear this everyday, all day and finally got a small video of our lovely singer. To say her and her sister's LOVE the Frozen soundtrack would be an understatement!
A few weeks ago, for our family night activity, we were playing Duck, Duck, Goose. Suddenly, Caleb joined it, and we were shocked that he was saying "duck." He mumbles a whole lot, but his vocabulary is small. Here is some of the fun.
Finally, Caleb is so easily entertained. It you drop anything on the floor and it bounces, the laughs are non-stop. A few nights ago, Shawn randomly spun his spoon on the high chair, and boy oh boy. The laughs were 10x more than in the video. He gets camera shy. Such a cute little man!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment