Here is the set up. I think I was most excited that Santa brought us matching stockings this year! YEAH!! You can see the 3 we had before were still hanging on the wall. The older girls were really worried about what Santa would do with only 3 stockings. Good thing Santa is so smart. :)
Beep, Beep, Beep!
Lot's of new fun coloring books
Thanks Aunt Tamara and family for all the fun crafts, coloring books and art projects.
Ali and her green frog from Grandma and Grandpa Broderick. Thank you!
Adalyn loved her Disney Princess sticker book.
Andie has had fun with her new nail polish! We got a LOT of new nail polish this year. It's been fun.
Ali loves rocks and is always trying to bring random rocks inside. So, for her hobby, I found this Crystal Mining kit. She LOVED it! and had fun finding, cleaning, polishing and recording/naming the different crystals she found.
Shawn got me an Amazon gift card. I haven't decided what to use it for yet.
Princess Candyland is probably the MOST played game in our house as of December 25th. Adalyn wins about 95% of the time - and she even plays with all the rules! She LOVES it and so do we!
Beat the parents. This is a fun game, but Ali gets frustrated because she can't read and understand all the cards. It will be more fun in a year or two when the girls get older. Andie on the other hand is a competitive little sneak! This is a trivia game and one day I caught her reading through all of the cards. I didn't think it through until we played it that night and as we were in the middle of reading a question to the kids, she quickly blurted out the answer. I said, "How do you know?" she replied, "I read that card today and already know the answer!" haha. She has a memory like no other! It's probably photographic. :)
Andie got Legos...and was so excited. We're not the best picture takers/lookers. :)
Adalyn's big present from Santa was a little people princess castle. Boy of Boy....her expression tells it all!
Grandma and Grandpa Pratt got Ali a doodle bear. She exclaimed while opening it, "I'VE ALWAYS WANTED ONE OF THESE!!!!" That bear has been doodled and washed on many times - and she still loves it. The second it comes out clean clean again, she's doodling flowers on it again. Thanks!
Andie wanted a BIG BUTTERFLY Stuffed animal. A butterfly pillow pet did the trick! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Shawn got Star Trek of Catan...bummer is we need at least 3 people to play, but it was fun when we played a quick game with the missionaries on Christmas day while they were skyping with their parents.
Ali wanted to a picture with all of her stuff. So, she arranged it all and said, "Mom, will you take my picture?" Sure thing.
Mining for crystals. :)
We had a great year and are so grateful to our extended family for thinking of us too!
1 comment:
You look so great, Molly! Everytime I look at your photos I can't believe how different all 3 of your girls look... and how much Caleb looks like your brothers! hahaha Sounds like you had a great Christmas! You're probably so used to doing it without family around, but I'm still getting used to it, and I kinda like it!
Post a Comment