Saturday, January 19, 2013

Caleb - 4 months

Our little man is 4 months old now!  In ways it's hard to believe, in other ways - it's as if he's always been a part of our family!  He had his check-up on Tuesday and is quiet the little guy.  He only weighed 12lbs. (10%) and was 27 inches long!  (95%)  He is tall and skinny! 

Let's compare to the other children.

Ali at 4 months weighed 15lbs. 9oz.  I have noted down that she was getting her 2nd tooth on her 4 month birthday!  Crazy!
Adalyn was 11lbs. 1oz (the smallest) and 25 1/2 inches long.  She looks so grown up, but was just 4 months in this picture!
Andie, I don't have her stats right in front of me, but I have her picture!
I think it's safe to say Caleb was definitely the tallest at 4 months - and I thought the skinniest, but alas, that was Adalyn!  Either way - they're all pretty cute. 

Who do you think looks alike?





2 comments:

Monica said...

I think Caleb looks like a mix of Ali and Adalyn. Ali and Andie look alike too.

KofoedFamily said...

Maybe a little more like Ali but they definitely all are very cute!