Caleb is starting to laugh more and more and it is so fun! I love finding tickle spots.
When Andie was born, we had to work so hard to get her to laugh and to this day, we still do. She can hold a straight face for a very long time. When she finally does laugh, it's mostly fake. But there is a good occasion when we get a real laugh from her - her tickle spot. Under her arms, gets her every time.
I remember thinking when she was young, that her cousin David was a giggler. He is only 10 days younger then her. I remember thinking, "I hope our next child is a giggler!" Enter Ali. Ali is the giggliest girl around. You just have to look at her and she giggles. I LOVE IT! That unsaid prayer was answered. You don't even have to touch Ali and she giggle uncontrolable at times. If you do get a finger on her - it's hilarious and contagious. Ali's tickle spot - anywhere!
Adalyn, she's a good medium. You can get her laughing, but you have to get the right spot. She is good at giving the fake laugh, or laughing really quick and then stopping. However, if you find her collar bones - watch out. She busts up. I love getting in there and her little neck and shoulders shrug in trying to protect herself. She is a fun one to tickle.
Then there is Caleb. He's just starting out - and will giggle when you act goofy. Occasionally, you can get him going when you tickle his feet. But - for now, his tickle spot is just under his rib cage on his side and back. You get that spot and you have a giggling, squirming baby. It's so fun!
We love to laugh!
1 comment:
I love this!
Post a Comment