It has been a very nice, quiet and relaxing break this year. We haven't done anything besides lounge around in our pajamas, play and enjoy time together. One of the favorite things for the girls to do is take a video (below) of themselves! Often, we hook up the camera to the TV and they watch themselves dance. I wish I could record them watching themselves on TV - it is very entertaining.
So, here are a few snapshots of them laughing and dancing together.
Then, the girls wanted to decorate and do Dad's hair. He sure is a good sport.
Mom's turn!
A few days into the year, I decided it was time for haircuts. I always give my kids the option of how much or little they want cut off. Ali, is always extreme (like her mom) we cut nearly 5 inches off! I love it. Andie and Adalyn both got a trim. No picture, because I don't think you could really tell a difference and they didn't want to get one.
Ali on the other hand is adorable and hilarious, as always. I love the picture below - her face is classic.
Shawn is back to work full-time (including Saturday's again). We enjoyed having him home a little bit more over the last two weeks. He's got a big push to finish by May (for sure by August!) There is a lot to be done - but we know he can do it. We anticipate big changes in 2013 - but are continuing to enjoy the journey as is.
Caleb is doing great! He is sleeping through the nights with an occasional waking up once to nurse here and there. He is loved by everyone in the house and
We hope you are all enjoying the new year. We have a lot to work on as a family. We have our day to day struggles, like so many. We're grateful (in hindsight) for the trails we have, to strengthen us and encourage us to do a little better each day! We're not perfect - but we're trying.
Here are videos from the girls from New Year's Day. They saw themselves on TV, but I'm not sure they knew that I was recording them as well. Enjoy!
1 comment:
so funny! I love Andie's look how beautiful I am!! I love to hear that confidence from little girls:) Then Ali's "daaaad! Your in my video!" So cute. I also love how you have the snow trees in the background when we live where there is none! Cute new blog Molly:)
Post a Comment