Monday, January 14, 2013

Satisfied.

Friday Night was date night - and oh - it was a good one.  We get these coupon books from one of the local elementary schools.  It's mostly buy one, get one free restaraunt coupons, which is perfect for date night.  We, like most people, love to go on date - but we are perfectly content just going out to eat.  We don't need anything more creative.  It's nice to eat without trying to compete with the kids!  It's nice to NOT cook dinner.  It's just nice to go out.

So, this past Friday, we tried a new place called Sakura!  Have you ever gone to a restaraunt and then kicked yourself for it?  Totally me - but I was kicking myself for not using our coupon for this place for the last 4 years.  That's 8 wasted coupons!  How silly of me!

The food was so satisfying and so delicious.  You can choose to sit around a hibachi grill or in a dining room.  We did the dining room because we had Caleb.  We did order the Hibachi dinner though and it was SO, so good.  Shawn had the chicken, I had the steak.  I would definitely give this place a 2 thumbs up!  And, if any of my local friends don't want to use their coupon, I'll take it!  (you definitely want to go with a coupon though)

Happy Date Night!

1 comment:

beckie said...

That is one of my favorite places to eat in Athens. So good!